Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This blog is for a fake company. It is being used for a social media marketing course.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

What is Fran's House

Fran's House was built in collaborated effort with local musicians and music enthusiast to provide a  delightful experience for entertainment. There are many talented local artists that need a venue where they can perform and display their talents, we provide that environment. Every Thursday, we have open mic night where you can sing and have the opportunity to perform with the headliner of the week. 
We were concerned about people traveling 90 minutes to see a concert, so we wanted to provide a place where people could see local artists without a long travel time. Also, we are open year-round, so fans and artists don't have to wait for the summer season for the country music festivals. We have been fortunate to start bringing national recording artists to the Chippewa Valley. Through your entertainment experience we have many food and beverage vendors available. Stay tuned for the upcoming weeks, we're  excited to announce our line up for the upcoming months. 



5 comments:

  1. Fran, first of all I have to say, I love the colors, font and logo that you have come up with! I am very impressed by the design and layout. I can clearly see what you are all about, who you are and why you chose to pursue a business in your particular industry. I understand that this is for a fake business, but your passion shows otherwise. Thanks for providing a clickable link in E360! It made the journey to your blog very simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right away at the beginning of the blog I like how you stated what the business is, and why it exists. The blog consists of all the requirements requested. I would add more color, because this is a exciting business it should have colors to express that. Otherwise this is a fun blog as is and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Will and Sarah for your honest feedback. I appreciate taking the time to look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, your Twitter account is awesome and compliments your blog incredibly well. The colors and profile picture are great and I especially love your cover photo. It ties everything together. Your first tweet was very relevant and informative to the local music scene. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Will! I appreciate your feedback on my Twitter account. I love to read the comments and suggestions.

    ReplyDelete